Pebble Time Round – The World’s Lightest and Thinnest Smartwatch
Smart technology is the talk of the town today, with smartwatches being the most popular. While Apple and Samsung are enjoying immense popularity with their high-end smartwatches there are hundreds of other companies that are launching their own range of smartwatches that incorporate modern technology and offer a delightful user experience.
Introducing Pebble Time Round
Pebble Technology Corporation launched its first smart watch called the Pebble Smartwatch in 2013 and received rave reviews for its sleek rectangular design and smart capability. In order to stay on par with the competition, Pebble has now introduced a sleeker and smarter watch called the Pebble Time Round. Being just 7.8mm in width, Pebble Time Round is the thinnest and lightest smartwatch in the market today with a stylish round dial that can be flaunted as a fashion statement.
- Pebble Time Round offers long battery life with just minutes of charging; a single charge of 15 minutes lasts for 2 days.
- Compatible with Android (4.3 and above) and iOS (8 and above) devices, Pebble Time Round displays important notifications and allows users to control other smartphone features with the simple touch of a button.
- The always on display with LED backlight makes sure users do not miss a single notification.
- The color e-paper screen makes reading a gratifying experience.
- The built-in microphone provides easy voice-replies.
- Users can perform a variety of tasks by choosing from more than 6500 Pebble apps.
- It has been carefully crafted to look every bit of a beautiful wrist watch and less of a gadget.
- The smart technology simplifies life and enables users to enjoy a gamut of benefits in their everyday lives.
- Users can choose from different styles, a range of black, silver and rose gold color options and metal or leather straps.
- The custom watch faces enable users to mix and match different colors, styles, and strap types and make the Pebble Time Round match their own personal style.
- Pebble Time Round is splash resistant to IPX7 standard.
- The chassis and bezel are made from marine grade stainless steel material.
- The 2.5D Gorilla glass display makes Pebble Time Round strong and sturdy.
- The magnetic charging enables easy USB charging.
- The Pebble Time Round comes in 20mm and 14mm size options.
- It’s lightweight (28g) makes wearing and carrying it very comfortable and easy.
While the Pebble Time Round is priced at $250, owners of the Pebble Time Steel get a discounted offer. Currently, the smartwatch is available for pre-order and start shipping in the US in November 2015 and in Europe in early 2016. Current owners of the Pebble Time Steel can reserve the Pebble Time Round and can choose to make the payment once they receive the smartwatch. At delivery, current owners can avail a discount of $50 and also try the Pebble Time Round for a trial period of 30 days. Users have the freedom to return the Pebble Time Round or the Pebble Time Steel and will only be charged the Pebble Time Steel pledge amount in addition to the return shipping costs.
While a lot of smartwatches today look like a mere gadget, the Pebble Time Round is a refreshing change in the over-crowded smartwatch market. Being thinnest and lightest and with a sleek design, and availability of different colors and strap options, it is one of the coolest watches in town that not only adds panache to your style but also offers great smart functionality that makes day-to-day life easier.