The New Moto 360 – 2 Incorporates Stylish Design & Excellent Functionality
Advances in the digital world are happening with the blink of an eye. Technological innovations are compelling organizations to launch new and modern gadgets that have the capability to take the world by storm. Just when smart phones were making headways in the technological space, smart technology has revolutionized the entire industry. While Samsung, LG and Apple enjoy a considerable market share in the smartwatch industry, Motorola’s Moto 360 is making people excited.
A Stylish Smartwatch
Motorola, the American telecom multinational, has recently launched its second version of the Moto 360 smartwatch. By releasing the first version in 2014, Motorola had created a niche for itself in the market by launching a smartwatch that not could perform a variety of tasks but was also an importance piece of fashion owing to its stylish design. The new Moto 360, called the Moto 360 – 2 is an Android wear smartwatch that has been created on similar lines as its predecessor. Touted as a fashionable wristwatch with excellent functionality, the Moto 360 incorporates top-notch tech specs that are guaranteed to provide a delightful user experience.
While most smartwatches today look plain and unattractive, Motorola aspires to completely change the scenario.
- The new Moto 360 smartwatches have been exclusively designed by the Moto Maker Design Studio in new styles, colours, materials and bands especially crafted for men and women
- Available in 2 sizes, 42mm for women and 42 and 46mm for men, Moto 360 has been made to look more like a watch and less like a wrist-computer
- The Moto 360 has a more refined design and incorporates a set of lugs with a quick-release mechanism that helps users to change straps quickly and easily
- Users can customize their Moto 360 and create some exclusive looking designs that perfectly suit their taste.
- Women can choose from a variety of bands ranging from silver metal, rose gold, gold, grey leather, blush leather and blush double wrap.
- Men can opt in for silver metal, black metal, gold, black leather and cognac leather and create a personalized design.
- With a thin bezel, the Moto 360 has a big screen, providing a brilliant screen-to-body ratio and makes using the device gratifying and user-friendly
- To avoid accidental presses, Motorola has also shifted the crown of the watch from the 3 o’clock position to the 2 o’clock position
Top-Notch Tech Specs
- Processor: Snapdragon Quad core 400
- RAM: 512 MB
- Internal Storage: 4 GB
- Battery Life: Up to 2 full days of battery life
- Dust and water resistant
- The live dial feature gives users the freedom to access apps directly from the watch
- When users receive important notifications on their phones, they can view it on their Moto 360 and also respond to messages through voice commands
- The new Moto 360 is Wi-Fi enabled and works even when the phone is beyond the Bluetooth range
- The Moto 360 will also be made available in a sports version with a built-in GPS and a heart rate sensor for fitness fanatics.
Road to Success for Moto 360
While the original Moto 360 was 2014’s top-selling Android wear device, the Moto 360 – 2 is also destined to be a best-seller. Initially, Motorola plans to launch the Moto 360 in select countries with a prince range of $299-$429. By end of September 2015, the Moto 360 will be made available on the company’s official website, Google Play stores, Nordstorm, Best buy and Verizon. The aesthetic looking design coupled with smart technology is surely going to make the Moto 360 a gadget of desire.