Top Five Products to Expect from Microsoft During the Christmas Season
Microsoft has a steady line-up of technology products that are churned out every year. With the Christmas season coming, Microsoft is launching some interesting Surface-based products this year-end. Check out the top five products from the Microsoft Surface line-up and others that are touted to make an impression on the holiday season crowd.
Microsoft Surface Book
Here is an ultra-thin, impeccably crafted, ultimate laptop boasting of brilliant screen resolution, and a creative powerhouse. The laptop is adaptable too and works well with touchpad, a Pen, or even a mouse. The portable clipboard sports a 13.5” PixelSense™ display that can be detached easily from the keyboard and work like a tablet. Combining the power of a 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processor with a stupendous RAM of 16GB and optional graphics chip, Surface Book will be one of the best lap-tabs in the market in present times. One can even perform professional grade photo editing and video editing on it too. It is priced from $1499 to $3199 based on its configuration.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Surface Pro 4, priced at $999.00 features a 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display and is based on the latest Windows 10 Pro operating system weighing only 786g.
- It also includes Surface Pen and is available with 128GB HDD and 4GB RAM. The highest version is 512GB HDD with an Intel Core i7 processor and a whopping 16GB RAM.
- Presenting the versatility of a laptop and tablet, Surface Pro 4 can work around diverse tasks. The new processors are quieter and are more efficient with an impressive battery life of nearly 9 hours.
- It also sports a 5MP front-facing and 8MP autofocus rear- cameras. With the latest Microsoft Office, and the new Microsoft Edge browser, one can elevate their productivity too.
Microsoft Surface Pen
Cased in aluminium, the Surface Pen is fluid and precise as mentioned earlier just like a fountain pen, and does not resemble the traditional stylus at all. It also boasts about 250 levels of pressure sensitivity and along with Palm Block technology, one can write, draw, scribble anything without even worrying to rest your hand on the screen. Just click your Surface pen, write a note that is automatically saved. What’s more, you can get formatting options on its right click too. The Surface Pen also communicates wirelessly with the Surface laptops with the help of Bluetooth connection.
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
Microsoft is expected to launch a stunning 5.7” Quad HD display with the new Lumia 950 XL which features a powerful 2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon ™ 810 processor. With a Windows Store that hosts thousands of apps and a newly featured Cortana, users can now be more efficient in working multiple tasks. Based on the Windows 10 platform is an advantage in itself too since the entire suite of Microsoft products is available to the smartphone. The battery is incredibly powerful at 3340 mAh and the USB-C Fast Charging helps in almost 50% capacity battery in just 30 minutes of charging. The 20 MP sensor automatically reduces motion blur and its multiple camera features along with Zeiss optics can help users in clicking great photos in challenging lighting conditions. It’s a PC-like experience that’s is set within the phone.
- Microsoft Band helps users to live healthier with its efficient tracking system which tracks your heart rate, exercise, calories burnt, and the overall sleep quality, while also enhancing productivity with email previews, text messages, and calendar alerts.
- View step counts, workouts through vivid, easily-understandable charts. One can even reply to texts with quick responses or use Cortana to help you with it.
- The Band is made of thermal plastic elastomer silicone vulcanate (TPSiV) and has an AMOLED display with a resolution of 320 x 128 pixels.
- The battery life spans 48 hours of normal use and it can be fully charged in less than 1.5 hours too.
- One can share activity data with partner apps like MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Strava and the like. It is water resistant too.