Vivo V5 Has a 20MP Selfie Camera with Moonlight Flash
Vivo, the Chinese smartphone company just recently launched V5. Vivo says the phone is designed for the young audience that focus more on the stylish design and a good selfie camera. Vivo has taken the front facing camera feature to the next level by giving us a 20MP selfie camera along with Moonlight flash.
Vivo V5 looks elegant, stylish, and rich. The device has got a sleek form factor having a 7.55mm slim body. Its design has curved edges and shiny lines running along the edges.
Vivo V5 has got a Chic and Upscale Design
The Vivo V5 has aluminum exteriors which look strong and sturdy and offers a better grip over the phone. It has got a subtle design touch around the spine. The flat side panel makes it easy to hold the device. The phone looks tall and weighs 154 grams. It is much lighter than an average smartphone available these days. The Vivo V5 has got an ultra-slim frame featuring Corning Gorilla 2.5D curved glass, and a back cover with metallic radiance.
The oval shaped home button also serves as the fingerprint sensor. You can’t press the home button, it just works through gestures like a tap and long press. The home button is non-clickable. The fingerprint sensor is pretty accurate, and unlocking the phone becomes much easier because of it. On the side, it has got a metal tray for a micro SIM and a nano SIM which also doubles up as a MicroSD card slot.
A Decent Display Supporting Eye Protection Mode
The Vivo V5 comes with a 5.5-inch display screen. It has a resolution of 1280x720p. The colors look pretty good on the display. Wide viewing angles and visibility under bright light is also equally good. Vivo has also added an array of screen settings to help reduce the stress on your eyes.
The 20 MP front facing camera creates powerful high-resolution images with extraordinary clarity and vivid natural colors. The V5’s moonlight selfie creates the lighting effects of a professional photography studio. It gives you a soft radiant complexion and beautiful picture perfect image every time. Face Beauty Mode 6.0 is a beautification software that will make you look radiant and flawless in a natural manner. It has also got a 13MP rear camera.
Packs Impressive Features
- Processor: The Vivo V5 runs on a 64-bit Octa-Core processor. It has got 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM that delivers intensive computing and graphic processing power and boosts the phone’s performance to new exciting levels.
- Fingerprint Sensor: With the fast fingerprint sensor on Vivo V5, unlock your phone instantly with one touch. The fast unlocking action takes you from bright screen to unlocked screen in just 2 seconds.
- Audio: The Vivo V5 comes with an iconic custom made AK4376 dedicated Hi-Fi audio chip that provides exceptional sound quality. It gives a signal-to-noise ratio of up to 115dB.
- Smart Split 2.0: Smart Split 2.0 makes multitasking easy for you. Just by making one click, you can split the screen in two.
- Eye Protection Mode: The eye protection mode feature filters out blue light to protect your vision and prevent eye strain.
- Battery: Vivo V5 packs a non-removable, 3000mAh Li-ion battery.
A Bit Over-priced
The Vivo V5 will be available in two different colors: Crown Gold and Space Grey. This premium looking smartphone is priced at Rs. 17,980.
The Bottom Line
The Vivo V5 has got a sleek and stylish design, with an amazing 20 MP front facing camera with Moonlight Flash backed by decent hardware. It also features a 13MP camera, build quality, quick fingerprint sensor, and premium quality speakers. If you are a selfie lover, then this phone is perfect for you.