MDR-XB50BS – Sony’s Wireless In-Ear Headphones that Sounds Decent
Are your earphones getting in your way while you are running on the treadmill or lifting weights? If yes, Get rid of another set of wires in your life by upgrading to new pair of wireless headphones by Sony. Sony’s new XB50BS are said to be sport headphones for those who like to listen to music while they are out for a walk or working out in the gym. These headphones are really good not just because of the wireless feature but also because of the powerful extra bass. XB50BS EXTRA BASS in-ear headphones are sports headphones with wireless Bluetooth connectivity that gets you into workout mode instantly.
Splash Proof Design
The splash proof design of XB50BS means light rain won’t slow you down. Built to be tough and durable, the MDR-XB50BS is ready for demanding exercises and workout routines.Available in red, black and blue, the MDR-XB50BS can even match your workout clothes. There is the power-playback-call button and the volume-track buttons, the mic, and the USB with plastic cover.
The overall rugged design of the MDR-XB50BS which is made of semi-rigid plastic is easy to maintain. But it will easily show signs of wear over time. The MDR-XB50BS comes with a few different size fins and eartips. The seal on XB50BS was crucial for maximizing bass performance. This is a noise-isolating headphone and it does passively muffle ambient noise pretty well.
Notable Features of Sony MDR-XB50BS
- Extra Bass: Powerful EXTRA BASS sound on XB50BS gives you the drive to keep going. EXTRA BASS sound gives you more motivation, whether you’re at the gym or on the street. The enhanced low frequencies make music sound more powerful, so you feel charged and driven.
- Splash Resistant: Durable IPX4 design on XB50BS is sweat and splash resistant which makes them ideal for workouts or running in light rain.
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth connectivity lets you listen for up to 8.5 hours without wires getting in your way. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to run, jump, kick and more, without wires holding you back.
- Choose your color: MDR-XB50BS is available in red, black and blue, and can even match your workout clothes.
- Battery Life: With 8.5 hours of battery life, MDR-XB50BS offers enough power for a week’s worth of workouts.
- Built-in Microphone: Now you don’t need to pause your workout to take important phone calls. With a built-in microphone and Bluetooth connectivity, you can make and answer calls wirelessly from your smartphone.
From a sound-quality viewpoint, they don’t call these Extra Bass Wireless in-ear headphones for nothing. They actually put out a lot of bass and the bass has got pretty decent punch to it and just manages to avoid entering boomy territory. It is built to be tough and durable. The MDR-XB50BS is ready for demanding exercises and workout routines. Ergonomic arc supporters on the headphones keep them securely in position while you exercise.
The Sony MDR-XB50BS headphones a bit pricy, but are sweat-resistant, sound decent and fits well. Battery life is good at 8.5 hours and the headphone has strong bass performance. MDR-XB50BS has some small snags, but the Sony MDR-XB50BS is definitely a step up in sound from a lot of inexpensive wireless sports headphones. Sony’s new MDR-XB50BS headphones are a bit expensive at around $60. But they come with a few different size fins and eartips to suit your ear.