Enjoy Rich Sound Quality with Sonos Wi-Fi Speakers
Sonos, an American consumer electronics company, known for making a variety of audio equipment has launched a range of speakers under the Sonos Play brand. Also known as a Zoneplayer, the Sonos Speakers output audio via digital and/or analog connections, integrated internal amplifiers to speaker connections or integrated internal speakers.
Luxury Range of Speakers
Sonos Speakers provide audio output to meet the distinct needs of a large audience. Small or big, there is a Sonos Speaker that will perfectly fit a room of any size and any decor. Each Sonos Speaker is designed to suit the audio needs of distinct people, from casual to critical listening. The Play 1 provides deep bass with a crystal clear sound whereas the Play 3 and Play 5 provider deeper, richer, and more powerful sound. By pairing 2 speakers, users can create wider sound and hear every instrument and vocal more clearly.
- Sonos Speakers are wall mountable and can be used as home theatre rears.
- They are humidity resistant and can withstand humidity in a bathroom with a running shower.
- The top-panel controls provide quick access to music, volume, and play/pause controls.
- Each Sonos Speaker can be used in a pair and supports multiple orientations; two speakers placed face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- The Play 3 and Play 5 Sonos Speakers provide both L+R stereo sound from a single speaker.
- By connecting the Sonos Speakers to a SUB using Wi-Fi, users can get a soul-shaking bass.
- Sonos Speakers have inbuilt custom-designed drivers with dedicated amplifiers.
- The amplifiers are perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.
- The tweeter creates a crisp and accurate high-frequency response.
- The mid-woofer enables perfect reproduction of mid-range frequencies crucial for accurate playback of vocals and instruments, while also delivering a deep, rich bass.
- Sonos Speakers uses Wi-Fi (instead of Bluetooth) to connect to users’ personal device and is easy to set up and expand the system over time.
- All filter settings, active equalization, and time-alignment are done in the digital domain through state-of-the-art DSP circuitry ensuring there is no loss of audio quality or energy.
- With trueplay tuning, Sonos Speakers measure the acoustics of any room and analyze aspects such as size of the room, layout and furnishing to make the music sound great.
Access all Music from One Place
- Users can control all their music and streaming services of their Sonos Speakers from a single app on their smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Sonos Speakers have pre-loaded Internet radio stations, giving users free access to over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts.
- Sonos Speakers work seamlessly with a bunch of popular online music services like Spotify, Pandora, Google Play Music, Amazon Music etc.
- Users can get unlimited access to music without having to turn their smartphone or laptop on. Sonos Speakers directly connect to these services over the Internet and stream music.
- Sonos Speakers enable users to play music stored on up to 16 PCs, MACs or NAS devices in the home network and support majority of audio platforms.
Soon to Be Paired with Apple Music
Sonos Speakers recently announced an app update that will enable users to access all of Apple’s music features directly from the Sonos app. Using a family account, users will be able to use up to six different Apple Music profiles on their Sonos Speakers. The Sonos range of Speakers are available from $199 to $499. While the Play 1 costs $199, the Play 3 is priced at $299 and the Play 5 at $499.