Samsung POWERbot Turbo Robot Vacuum – The Cleaning Powerhouse!
Samsung has unveiled a new product at the international CES in Las Vegas that is unlike any that they have launched in recent times. They have launched an effective Turbo Robot Vacuum cleaner that features a remote control and Wi-Fi connectivity making it quite a versatile product. It can be set up by just a simple app and can be operated easily to help you out with daily cleaning duties. There is a mix of latest features and with the incredible cleaning power, it is a new smart cleaner in the offing.
What is the Product about?
It is a simple robot vacuum cleaner that has a good cleaning performance as its best feature. Samsung has delivered the best full sized vacuum with the latest technologies in navigating and programming to achieve the end result. They have now made a major advancement on the robotics front, making its latest PowerBot Turbo Robot vacuum a better automaton.
You just have to pair it with your smartphone, and you’ll enjoy remote operation and scheduling capabilities. It’s a handy tool that starts cleaning before you get home from work. These Robots are so smart that they will learn the layout of your home as they clean, taking things a step further than the average vacuum cleaners.
Vivid Design and Unique Cleaning
Physically, this vacuum cleaner is in itself very heavy and more robust than other cleaners. It has a 0.6-liter dustbin and Easy Pass wheels that allow crossing high thresholds.
The shape of the brush head is straight and wide that helps it to get right up against a wall without leaving any space. Even if it detects a divot on the floor and with suction, it grabs the dirt hiding in the cracks. In a regular vacuum, you often have to go over uneven spots to get all the dirt but the PowerBot is designed to do it in one pass.
Working Pattern and Efficiency
After switching on the POWERbot Turbo Robot Vacuum, the inbuilt camera maps out an entire floor of your house with the help of your ceiling. After this process, it is sent to your phone, and with the floor plan in hand, you can choose the rooms to clean with the Turbo Robot Vacuum. It is the safest and time-saving measure that eases your cleaning hazards.
Coolest Features of POWERbot
- Powerbot will clean your rooms in only that order which you have instructed the system.
- It has the coolest justifications for packing Wi-Fi into a vacuum cleaner.
- You can direct the Powerbot around the room by shooting a laser out of the remote.
- It promises 40 watts of suction from the Powerbot Turbo.
- There are three different power modes installed each with a different run time of 30, 60 and 90 minutes individually.
- The navigational strategy is awesome compared to other Powerbots.
- The bin plays a significant role in effectively picking stuff up off of your floors.
- The vacuum is inserted with a wide-angle, upward-facing camera that maps ceilings and light sources.
- With the help of ultrasonic sensors fixed inside the robot, it keeps a distance from knocking stuff over.
- Powerbot handles all corners well making several passes back and forth to clean trouble areas or recent spills.
- The Powerbot is practically inaudible by comparison to other systems.
- It has a 0.7-litre dust capacity with a high-quality filtration system.
- It uses your Smart Home app that you can tap and send the robot vacuum to clean at any moment.
Price & Availability
Powerbot Turbo Robot Vacuum is retailing for $1,200 and will be available until spring of this year. Let’s hope to get our hands on a Powerbot Turbo later this year to know its more benefits and updated features.
Samsung’s Powerbot is the best example of new age automated cleaning. It makes life easy in cleaning department and gives you the utmost results that you desire from it. Hope to see these smart gadgets gear up at every home soon.