Nomad Pod Pro – Now Charge your Apple Watch and iPhone at the Same Time
While technological companies are reaping profits year on year by launching top-notch, innovative products, Apple is enjoying a huge market share across its entire product line. Be it the latest version of the iPhone or the newest Apple TV, Apple products are one of the most sought after in the technological space. The new launches which included the iPhone 6S and iPad Pro are now soon expected to throng the market worldwide. New companies who offer cases, batteries, chargers and other Apple device accessories are soon gearing up to offer new products in the market, to leverage on the widespread interest and popularity of Apple devices.
Introducing Nomad Pod Pro
By launching products that complement the Apple merchandise, several companies across the world are developing gadgets and accessories that can be paired with Apple products. One much company is Nomad, which has recently announced the launch of a battery pack called the Nomad Pod Pro that can be used to charge an iPhone as well as the Apple Watch. Best known for its stand for Apple Watch, Nomad is sure to earn high revenues for the new Nomad Pod Pro.
While most power banks have innumerable wires dangling in and out of the device, the Nomad Pod Pro incorporates a unique and elegant design in which all the cables are shoved inside the little disc like pod. The Nomad Pod Pro has been built with the highest standards; the lightning cable is MFi certified by Apple and is designed to work with the iPhone, iPod and iPad. While the iPhone can be charged by connecting the charging cable to the Nomad Pod Pro, the Apple smartwatch can be charged on its surface that acts like a power-mat.
- Weighing 182 gm with a diameter of 98mm, the Nomad Pod Pro is compact and easy to carry.
- The Nomad Pod Pro has a 6000mAh lithium ion battery that can charge an iPhone and an Apple smartwatch together, two times in one go.
- It has 3 ports: a micro USB in, Apple lightning out and a Type A USB out.
- The anodized aluminum case contains two powerful magnets on each side that snaps into place, enabling easy alignment and maintaining a tight grip.
- The 24 cm lightning cable is inserted within the Nomad Pod Pro disc, eliminating the need to carry an extra cable.
- The required length of cable can be pulled out and pushed back as and when required.
- Users can install their Apple Watch cable inside the Nomad Pod Pro by twisting the aluminum top off and plugging the Apple Watch charging cable into the USB port.
The Nomad Pod Pro is scheduled to be launched worldwide on 30th Oct 2015 at an MRP of $99.99. The device will also be made available on local best buy stores. For those who want to pre-order, the Nomad Pod Pro is available for $79.99 and can be reserved on their official website.
The Bottom Line
With Apple witnessing immense popularity with their innumerable devices in the market, state-of-the-art third party tools and accessories that complement Apple products are destined for success. The Nomad Pod Pro is one such product which will eliminate the problem of battery drainage and will enable users to have their iPhone and Apple Watch connected 24×7.
Ashish Patel is Sr iOS Developer at Nimblechapps – Good Progressive iPhone App Development Company. He believes in smart work. He spends his time dabbling with iOS technologies and SmartWatch Ideas. Looking to venture into the world of Apple HomeKit development and to share thoughts along the way!! He is an avid reader and very passionate about home automation and car automation. He is eagerly waiting for his car to have Apple CarPlay.