Enjoy the Ultimate Android Experience with Google Nexus 6P
In the past 10 years or so, the smartphone industry has evolved manifold. While Apple and Samsung capture a majority of the market share, innovative and pocket friendly phones by Google and Microsoft are also enjoying immense popularity.
Introducing Google Nexus 6P
Google has recently added a new feather in its cap, by launching the latest version of the Nexus smartphone, the Google Nexus 6P.
Perfectly sized to fit users’ lives and hands, Google Nexus 6P has been made from aeronautical-grade aluminum which gives it the status of a premium smartphone. It is specifically engineered for optimal comfort and performance. While all of Google’s previous phones were manufactured by Motorola, Google Nexus 6P has been built by Huawei.
- Google Nexus 6P incorporates a top-class camera that shines in low light conditions. It has the capability to capture stunning images even in low light conditions.
- The Google Photos app allows users to relive and share their most cherished memories with their family and friends with the single touch of a button.
- Users can now store, search and share high quality photos and videos for free and access them from anywhere.
- Images are organized and searchable based on people, places and things, making it easy for users to look them up.
- The 5.7 inch HD display makes watching videos and playing games a delightful experience.
- Google Nexus 6P possesses the USB Type-C port that supports easy and fast charging.
- The high battery life enables users to stay connected on the go. Users can get up to 7 hours of battery life with just 10 minutes of charging.
- Google Nexus 6P has an in-built finger print sensor at the back of the device. As users hold the smartphone in their hands, Nexus Imprint will turn on the screen and unlock apps with one touch. It incorporates measurements each time the phone is used, and hence gets smarter with every touch.
- The Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS enables Google Nexus 6P users to have the ultimate Android experience. Users can enjoy the freshest and fastest version of the Android OS and receive software and security updates as and when they are released.
- Google Nexus 6P has some of Google’s best apps pre-installed, from Maps and Chrome to YouTube and Gmail that makes the smartphone experience truly gratifying.
- Access to the Google Play Store opens doors to a world of entertainment and professional options.
- Display: 5.7 inch, WQHD AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Dimensions: 159.3×77.8×7.3 mm
- Weight: 170 gm
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1, 2.0 GHz
- Rear: 12.3 MP, 1.55μm, 2.0 aperture, 4k resolution
- Front: 8 MP
- Battery: 3450 mAh
Google Nexus 6P is available in 3 colours: aluminum, graphite and frost. The base model is expected to cost $499 and the highest configuration, $650. Google Nexus 6P is currently in waitlist on the Google website. However, people who place an order before 25th October 2015 will receive $50 in Google Play Credit. Additionally, users can enjoy 90 days of Google Play Music for free.
The flourishing smartphone market has made choosing the phone that best fits one’s need a challenging task. With so many options to consider from, a perfect balance between price and features is critical. Google Nexus 6P does exactly that, by offering users a range of innovative and top-class features at just the perfect price. So what are you waiting for? Place your order today!