Yuneec Tornado H920 – The Perfect Aerial Photographic Equipment for Professionals
Advances in technology are spanning across industries. While the smartphone industry is witnessing the maximum growth, photographic and videographic equipment are also experiencing a paradigm shift. Creating a niche for itself in the photographic industry is Yuneec’s new professional multi-rotor aerial photography and videography device, the Tornado H920. Built specially for the professional photographer, Yuneec Tornado is the perfect aerial photographic equipment to capture the most important happenings, from adventure sprees, sporting events to even birthdays and weddings.
Developed by Chinese Manufacturer Yuneec
Yuneec International is a Chinese aircraft manufacturer with its headquarters in a town in Jiangsu.
Known for manufacturing the radio-controlled model aircraft, Yuneec is now a popular name in the electric aviation industry with around 50 patents under its belt. Yuneec engineers are renowned to deliver long flight times, with ease of operation and reliability.
Ready to Fly System with High Flying Time
- Yuneec Tornado incorporates a V18 stabilized camera with a 18x optical zoom offering stunning picture and video quality.
- Yuneec Tornado has 3 batteries that enable users to fly the device for a flight time of about 40 minutes.
- The all in one gadget is a ready to fly system, with no additional components to be connected for operation.
- The QuickLok foldable arms make Yuneec Tornado ready for flight in less than 5 minutes.
- It weighs under 5 Kgs and comes with an industrial duty travel case, making it easy to carry and transport.
Operates through Several Flight Modes
- Yuneec Tornado can be operated in 5 flight modes including smart, angle and return home modes.
- It is crafted using ultra-light weight carbon fiber frame with a retractable landing gear and folding arms.
- Yuneec Tornado can be charged with a dual output LiPo AC/DC balancing smart charger.
- It can fly up to an altitude of 4000m at a maximum speed of 75 kmph.
Amazing Picture Quality
Yuneec Tornado uses a V18 camera offering a 54.8 degree field view and automatic white balance. The camera has a video transmission range of up to 1000 m and offers full HD 1080p, 30 FPS video resolution. The photo resolution is 2 mega pixels. The V18 camera comes with an inbuilt memory storage of 32 GB that is split between 2 micro SD cards.
Comes with a Well-Equipped Ground Station
The Yuneec Tornado kit comes with an ST24 ground station that offers a full person view (FPV) via the 7″ LCD screen. It operates on Android operating system and offers 24 channels that displays telemetry data and a built-in flight simulator. The maximum control transmission distance is 2 km and it operates on the 5.8 GHz video link frequency band.
Offers Elevated Safety
Yuneec Tornado offers several smart features that guarantee safety and ease of use. Features such as return-to-home, auto-landing and 5-rotor flight safety are deeply integrated into the Tornado system ensuring elevated safety.
Purchase your Tornado Today
Yuneec Tornado is priced at an MRP of $4999.99. The ready to fly Yuneec Tornado package includes the RTF airframe with foldable arms, rotor blades, the ST24 ground station with a LCD screen sun shade and a neck strap, V18 camera, 3x batteries, the dual output smart charger, a battery checker, and the industrial duty travel case.
Our Verdict – Ideal for Aerial Photography
The Yuneec Tornado is the ideal drone for aerial videography and photography platform for professional photographers. Its unique design and innovative features enable users to capture the most stunning photographic and videographic images from a variety of events. The long flight time, ease of operation and the elevated safety features make it the perfect gadget for outdoor photography.